I was just looking at the forecast for South Jordan, Utah, where my family lives. I have it set up on my computer so that when I push F12, it will show me the weather here and the weather there. I like to compare. Some days I'm sorta upset I did, like days when it's 20 degrees warmer there than here, but today I feel all snooty about it because it's almost 40 degrees warmer here. 40! Take that Utahns. Still love you guys though.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yup. It snowed. It was awful. Maybe I'll move to philly.
And apparently they're supposed to get 2 inches of snow in the valley. :)
Suckahs! But of course we love them.
Enjoy the warmth while you can, ye who dwell in humid places. Just wait until that icy, humid wind hits you! We'll see who's laughing then! Actually, I'm trying to tell myself that the snow is really beautiful. It is, sometimes -- around Christmas Eve, that is. : )
i agree-- moo ha haha!!! it is just the prettiest outside! i love it!!
p.s. i like the halloween blog theme change! very festive!
Post a Comment