I would like to declare the polling on this question closed. Sorry if you didn't get your chance to weigh in. For the record, the winners are those who said hour has 2 syllables and our has 1. In a close second were those who thought each word only has 1 syllable. 3 place goes to the people who thought both words have 2 syllables. If you wanna get all official, the dictionary says that each word only has one, but who cares what the dictionary says. That's not how we really talk.
In case you can't tell, I'm in the hour-2, our-1 camp. Go team!
3 comments:
yay!!! :)
This is like closing the polls while people are still in line.
Why do you hate democracy, honey?
Commie!
Zack, I'm uncomfortable with they way you just used the word "commie". I do believe there was a bit of insult in that exclamation.
Post a Comment