I got tagged, and since I completely dropped the ball last time someone tagged me, I thought I'd play along this time. 8 TV Shows I Love to Watch: In no particular order, and yes, I know I watch way too much TV. This is a tough one for me. I can be a wimp. It's not that I don't like to try new things. I just figure that if I'm going to spend money on a plate of food, I darn well better know that I'm going to like it. So I end up going back to the same places over and over. Again, in no particular order. Ok, so I'm superficial. I'm gonna be a party pooper and not tag anyone else. Feel free to feel tagged if you'd like. I wouldn't complain.
1. House
2. The Office
3. Monk
4. Bones
5. Psych
6. 30 Rock
7. Prison Break
8. Pushing Daisies
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. PF Chang's- the honey chicken is divine
2. Outback Steak House- we actually just went there for the 1st time a bit ago, and we stuffed our faces. Yum!
3. Chili's- We go there a lot because it's close and I'm boring.
4. IHOP- no joke, I could live on their stuffed french toast
5. Sconecutter- This may or may not actually belong in this list, but I have been craving it so bad for the last little bit, and since there aren't any here, I'm outta luck until we visit Utah in December.
6. Allegro's- a little pizza (and pretty much any other food you can imagine) place around the corner from us.
7. Philly diner- another cute little place sorta nearby. It's the kind of place you go to at 11 at night to fulfill that craving for delicious breakfast foods.
8. Naked Chocolate Cafe- does that count as a restaurant?
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Slept in ridiculously late (I had to get up at 4 AM on Saturday so I felt amply justified.)
2. Took a shower but put pjs back on when I was done
3. Watched conference morning session (except that it started at noon, so not really morning).
4. Went and ate lunch with our cute married couples group.
5. Watched conference afternoon session with said group.
6. Sang Happy Birthday to Natalie (Yay!)
7. Studied for my 2 quizzes today.
8. Went to bed.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Finishing this nursing program!!!
2. Symphony concert this Saturday
3. Getting our car (any time now...)
4. Halloween. It's a great holiday. One of the best, really.
5. Visiting Utah for Christmas time
6. Getting a grown up job
7. Seeing my husband tonight
8. Eating- I'm starved.
8 Things On My Wish List:
1. A haircut. I pretty much hate my hair. Which is why I'm always chopping it off. And why I want to again.
2. I wish I were done with this nursing program (ha ha)
3. To be loan free now instead of maybe 50 years from now or something
4. I wish I had more Halloween decorations besides just the little candle holders my mom sent me and the completely adorable ghost pot holder thingy. Those are cute, but I want more! (Wow, I sound like a nasty, greedy little thing)
5. I wish I could lose the 20 pounds I put on when I went on my medication. I've been carrying the weight around for a while now, and I've sorta given up hope. Maybe once I'm done with this nursing program (anyone detecting a theme here?)
6. I wish I could sleep in on Saturdays
7. I wish all my cute little friends here could know how much I adore them, and, in conjunction with that, I wish we could hang out more. Everyone is so busy.
8. I wish I could be as good in my calling as all the people I see around me. They are all so sweet, and so genuinely care about those Primary children. I'm still kinda grumbling to myself about being "exiled" to Primary. I know very well that it's a bad attitude, but I'm having a hard time shaking it. Guess that's why I am where I am. I definitely have a thing or 2 to learn.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Tag
Posted by ShaNae at 5:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay,
A) I seriously also love IHOP's stuffed French toast. I always want to go there when we're in SLC, but feel silly insisting on such a boring place. But that stuff is amazing.
B) Naked Chocolate absolutely counts, and should make it onto every girl's list. :)
Thanks for playing. I enjoyed reading it for what it's worth! :)
I've been craving Sconecutter, too! We should make a trip there when we're both back in SLC in December!
Post a Comment