We had a blast going out on Saturday and just enjoying the weather and window shopping at dozens of stores downtown. Here I am in a little mini-mall with the Philly Phanatic made out of cans of food- cute eh? (Yeah Michelle, that is your present in my hand... you didn't believe my threats, did you). We walked through tons of stores with blaring music, so packed full of people that it was difficult to walk, and loved every minute of it (maybe Zack was just humoring me but he was a good sport). Later on, we went to a very different part of town full of run down houses and ghetto dollar stores. I told Zack that I wanted to go out shopping, not go out and get mugged. He told me that no one would mug me on that street because the people who hang out there have no money, so if I were there, people would assume I'm no exception (and, indeed, I am no exception). I still didn't like that part of town but the stores were hilarious (knock off i-pods anyone?). Good times.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Saturday frolicking
Also, not to be a beggar or anything, but if anyone is looking to get rid of some furniture, we are in the market. We have been living in a furnished apartment, and our new one is unfurnished. If not, that's alright too. Lots of people around here will be moving out in the next month or so and we'll just put craigs list to good use.
Posted by ShaNae at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like it was SO FUN! It's amazing what they put in those ghetto dollar stores...oh the things you can find :-| eekk...
Post a Comment