Friday, April 25, 2008

My other fam

Last time, I wrote about my family, and how awesome they are, and how I think they're great. Today I just want to mention my new family, Zack's family.  Although they are very unlike my family in many ways, they too are just great.

Zack's dad, Dave, is hilarious.  His quirks make me laugh.  When he gets into things, he really gets into them, which makes him a great worker, and a great father.  I know Zack really admires his dad and would be proud to be like him.
Zack's mom, Beth, is probably the sweetest person to ever walk the planet.  I always ask Zack if his mom ever yelled at him growing up.  I just can't imagine her doing so.  Beth and Dave both have been so great about accepting me into the family and going out of their way to make me feel welcome.
Amy, is a quiet sort of person when you don't know her, but she really has a fun personality. She is interested in so many different kinds of things, and she has so much knowledge packed into that skull of hers.  Her sense of humor is great and, if I'm not mistaken, she is the one who starting referring to things using letters instead of full words, which really caught on.
Something that I really like about Megan is that she is into a lot of different things than I am. It helps me realize that I get stuck in my little bubble sometimes, and it can be really great to learn about new things.  Megan is always eating in pictures (ha ha).  Seriously though, I was so excited to have more sisters (not that the one I already have isn't awesome), and A and M are the best I could ask for.
Sam just makes me mad.  He's like 5 years younger than me, but he's definitely smarter than me in every possible way.  He's an extremely talented musician, and devotes time every single day to practicing his musical instrument.  He's one of those people that you just look at and see perfection.  This guy is really going places in life.  
Hope I didn't embarrass any of them.  I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to mention that these guys are wonderful, and I couldn't have married into a better family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you, ShaNae. We're so glad you and Zack chose each other. We miss you both.