My birthday is now a mere two months away. I happened upon a Payless shoes today (so of course I went in), and there was a great sale going on. There were probably at least 8 pairs of shoes there that I really should have in my collection. The best part about it all is that they were all on sale for $10 or less! So now is the time to run out and grab my birthday present and put it away for 2 months and when the time is right, you will have the perfect gift for me. Here's a couple of my favorites.
I am all about wedges right now, and these cute brown ones were only $7. What a steal! Don't get the peach colored ones though... not so cute.

These fabulous flats come in several colors including black (my fav, which may explain why I already have many black shoes), red, and green. I think I am lovin' the green ones since I don't have a single green shoe in my closet. And... $10.

And I absolutely LOVE these black and white striped flats. Oh my goodness, I could've walked outta the store and into heaven in these little babies if I only had a job.

Boy oh boy, I adore shoes!
5 comments:
Hey, I bought you a pair of shoes there. Did we not get the right ones?
Wait, how do we coordinate with the other readers of your blog to make sure there aren't any duplicate shoes bought? Does your love for shoes extend to having multiple pairs of the same show?
Well I just don't know how to resolve that. I guess everyone will just have to not buy me shoes after all.
well you ne'er even told us what size shoe you are! :)
Ha ha, I hope you know it was just a playful post and you don't have to get me anything for my birthday. Seriously. But I am an 8 and a half. ;)
Post a Comment