tick, tick, tick, tick, that spot on the floor is black and I should mop it up but i can't mop right now because i am thinking about statins. i don't know why statins since the beta blockers and ACE inhibitors-cough cough- are more important, but statins. and sleep. Lint, mailbox, we're having company for dinner, which was delicious last night. Sausage-everyone loves sausage. i love sausage, Zack loves sausage and he picked up what i needed for the medals tomorrow, and i should put the spoons in my bag right now so i don't forget but i can't because I'm thinking about statins, and now i know why statins. that's the last thing i studied in the blue binder and yes, the towels need to be washed with the rest of it, which I am not going to do because i have to learn about something other than statins or there's no way i'm getting through this. Maybe it's just because it's a nice, catchy word. there were the statins and then the electrode, which was nasty, and I don't want that, and after seeing an epidural, i'm rethinking getting that too. blood, oh so much. they already lose enough of that. but good thing i am not doing any of that any time soon because i have other stuff to do before I get there. Like clean that awful black spot off the floor, must get the mop, but i really need to not. i really need to not. focus, focus, discipline, discipline, but i am too tired to just sit, so maybe I should eat some fruit snacks to help me stay awake Batman fruit snacks, which we got in honor of the free batman movie tickets which I hope don't take too long to get here. Christian Bale is hot. and today is. Mailbox, pink envelope, it's almost been a year and we still haven't used those up, which sorta makes me happy because i love them from the top of my toes. The top of my toes? Hmmm. I love them. i ordered them online, hoping they would be just the right color and i don't think i thought they were at the very first but then they really were, and the first flowers were not right at all but the ones that really mattered really were just perfect, couldn't have been better. she kept a garden, a nice one, and then she went to work, and there was the epidural, and the blood, and the spot on my floor and the mailbox and the towels and the statins. And that basically wraps up what's on my mind for the moment.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aah. Aah. Aah. I am usually against sleeping pills, but I think I might slip one into your next drink for your own sake.
And by the way, careful where you write that stuff. Somebody might sell it as a novel and makes lots of money. :)
Alright, who gave Dave Eggars my wife's blogger password?
You are SO FUNNY!! I am laughing so hard it hurts...which really doesn't take much, but I am still laughing despite the pain! YOU CRACK ME UP!!! Although you sound like you need to take Natalie's advice and try that sleeping pill :)
Post a Comment