Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I've decided that it's time for us to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging.  Who wouldn't want to sit in front of a computer and type about themselves?  C'mon.  So here we are.  Frankly I don't really know how excited Zack is about this.  He's the better writer but I think this'll mostly be full of my writing so my apologies in advance for that.

I think I'll just start with a little summary about what's going on with us, in case you aren't already aware.  We're living in Philadelphia.  Zack is attending the University of Pennsylvania, which keeps him plenty busy, and he's also playing in the band, working, and writing a weekly column for the school newspaper.  Needless to say, his free time is limited.  He does an amazing job of making time for me though.
I am currently working at a daycare center for old people.  I will start my nursing program on March 31, which I am very excited about.
So that's us.  

3 comments:

LaChelle said...

Yay! A blog! Allow me the pleasure of being the first to comment. Glad to hear things are going well for you guys. Keep in touch and come visit us at http://lachelleanddarren.blogspot.com
Love you lots!

Unknown said...

Shanae!! I can't believe your starting nursing school so soon. I am excited for you:)
Julia

Becca said...

yay for blogging :) and I think you and I are in the same boat - our husbands are good at writing "smart" things (hence my husband's talk in church on sunday), but you and I are good at writing "real" things :) haha - I love the lucky charms commentary. that's how I am with Honey Graham Oh's. :) In fact, I had a huge bowl for dinner tonight. Ty's at the hospital late - why cook?