After returning from France, Michelle Beck and I put on a Mickey Mouse themed baby shower for the lovely Rachel Tucker, who has since had a darling little boy. We were supposed to have the party outside but we were a little nervous about the weather, so it ended up inside, in my partially packed up apartment. Not the most exciting venue, but it worked. Unfortunately, I didn't get a single picture of the actual shower itself, but I did catch a few of the decor.
 |
| Michelle mad that awesome banner. Love it! |
 |
| Mickey Oreos... not as picture perfect as the ones I saw on Pinterest, but hey |
 |
| cupcakes |
 |
| diaper cake |
 |
Oliver wanted to take a picture too, so here's his.
|
Many congratulations to the Tuckers on their new little guy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment