We sure love the Philadelphia 1st Ward, and were so sad to leave it. On our last Sunday there, we snapped some pictures to help us remember.
 |
| We liked to sit in the back of the chapel, especially after we had the baby |
 |
| Zack showing off his awesome selfie skills again with Rudolph Obey |
 |
| Quilly, Clara's adopted grandpa |
 |
| Pat, the RS president |
 |
| Zakpah |
 |
| Mary, Clara's adopted grandma |
 |
| Zakpah was so kind to me when I was pregnant. She would bring food that she had made for me to church. After I had the baby, she always wanted to hold her in Relief Society, and always asked me if she could steal her and take her home. |
Of course we had to get someone to take a shot of us together with the Becks. We owe them many, many thanks for putting up with us, for accepting us in spite of our tactlessness, unorthodox views, and strong opinions. You guys rock!
 |
| My first thought when I saw this picture was wow, we actually got a picture where Michelle isn't making a funny face. Then I saw the next picture. |
 |
| much more typical :) |
We know P1 will go on just fine without us. It already has. But we miss it.
2 comments:
We miss it too!!
P1!
Post a Comment