Many of you have heard this story already, but for those who have not, we were browsing in JcPenney one day, and we ended up in the baby clothes department, as we so often do. This was before we knew what we were having, but I spotted this dress and I adored it. I automatically began envisioning my little baby girl in it, and I wanted to buy it. Zack said something that reminded me that we didn't yet know if our baby was a boy or a girl and it hit me that I might have a boy and I wouldn't be able to dress him in that dress. I seemed to have forgotten that for a moment. So I burst into tears right there in the middle of the store. Zack is a sweetie and put up with my crying and even bought me the dress even though we didn't know if we would get to use it.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad you posted a picture of this! I love it! Yay!
hah! i remember that story!! i'm so glad you got the dress and that your baby girl will be able to wear it! :) so cute.
Post a Comment