Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A funny little clip

Every year on Christmas, my family goes to see a movie.  This year, I really wanted to see Bedtime Stories.  It didn't get great reviews or anything, but it looked fun and cute.  We usually see that sort of movie on Christmas so I thought it was a shoe in.  I was wrong.  I was horribly outvoted so we went and saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button.  I really didn't like it.  It just went on, and on, and on.  Anyway, that's not really very relevant to this, but Zack showed me this little clip and I thought it was funny so enjoy.  It might take a little time to load. Be patient. Also, it's probably funnier if you've actually seen Benjamin Button, but you can still enjoy it if you haven't.

PS- I actually think Forrest Gump is a pretty good show.

1 comments:

Robert said...

I haven't seen Button yet. But that is hilarious. LOL