
For some unknown reason, I am obsessed with red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting right now. I have eyes for almost nothing else. I could pass up fruit snacks or I could pass up Lucky Charms in favor of a slice of red velvet cake... or a red velvet cupcake. This has been an ongoing obsession for a couple of months now. I hope it passes quickly. Why can't I just crave broccoli or a nice salad or something?
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Red Velvet Cake
Posted by ShaNae at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh, be still my heart. Seattle is obsessed with gourmet cupcakes, and I could pretty much pass them up if not for that horribly evil and creamy cream cheese frosting.
There's a little bakery in another neighborhood that has the best red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting that I've ever had in my life. I'm really lucky that it's kinda far away from me, or I'd have to buy a whole new wardrobe...
Post a Comment