We decided this year to go check out Center City Restaurant week. We went for lunch because it's cheaper. We picked the well-known Stephen Starr restaurant, Buddakan. The setting was very cute, with a giant Buddha statue on one end of the restaurant. We got to pick 3 small dishes a piece. We both picked cashew chicken. Zack also had a tuna dish and some ribs. I had some fried rice and a slider (itty bitty hamburger). Yummy! Then we got dessert. Zack had a carrot cake with cinnamon ice cream. I don't like carrot cake but he really enjoyed it. I had this ridiculous chocolate cake that was so crazy delicious. It was bitter the way dark chocolate is. Mmmmmm. It came with coffee ice cream but they were nice enough to substitute that for vanilla. All the food was so pretty to look at also. Major points for presentation on their part. All in all, we enjoyed ourselves, we thought the food was good, and we left stuffed. Yay for restaurant week.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Coffee ice cream is not violating the WoW.
Post a Comment