So I had a tune in my head, and I wanted to know what it was. I really had no clue. Zack thought it might be a theme song to some TV show, but that's about all we had. So it was driving me crazy. I was sad because I thought there was no way I would ever know what it was. After all, you can't google a tune. What are you supposed to type in? Do do do dum do do do? I'm sure that'd be really helpful.
Guess what- there are totally websites where you can go and hum or sing the tune and find out what it is! Seriously. The one we tried was this one, which worked like a gem, and now we know what that tune is. Awesomest thing ever! Ok, maybe not, but you gotta admit that it's cool.
Tons of you probably already knew about this. Excuse me for not being incredibly tech savvy.
4 comments:
uhm, I had no idea websites like that existed. that would have solved a lot of my problems as a music major. WHO COMPOSED THIS STUPID SONG?!
and what was the song?!
That is phenomenal!
What was the tune?
It was Axel F - the theme from Beverly Hills Cop. Listen to it here. You'll recognize it too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVaLbfxBriM
Who knew? I can't count the number of times I've had an unidentifiable song stuck in my head. Thanks for the tip! And for the record, I'd have never been able to place that extremely familiar tune either.
Post a Comment