I have a number of addictions, probably most of which are food. Here are some highlights...
SHOES! Want a good gift idea for me? Buy me a really cute pair of flats, size 8 1/2. I also take gift cards. Thank you. I have my eye on these really adorable wedges right now. They're even on sale. It's a real dilemma. I don't actually NEED them. And I don't actually have the money to throw at them ($13 to be exact). I still want them though. I am a brat. Before Christmas, I had my eye on some red flats. My mommy bought them for me for Christmas (thanks mom) but before that, I would drag Zack into every single Payless we ever saw so that I could go in and look at them. I think Zack groans inwardly any time he sees a Payless. It's like watching money go down the drain.

Chocolate. Need I say more?

Cereal. I know I have waxed on about Lucky Charms on here before, but I just love cereal. I eat it at least once every single day- usually twice.

Fruit snacks. Mmmmmmm.

Summertime. I hate you winter! Leave me alone now and send summer back!

My husband (who really comes before shoes, chocolate, cereal, fruit snacks, and summertime). I can't get enough of this cutie.
House. Love it. Probably my favorite of the way too many TV shows we watch.

HGTV. Once my family got cable. I think we decided to get rid of it because me and mom got sucked in by HGTV. Now I have it again.

Vacuuming. Thank goodness for our sweet little friend who gave us a little sweeper vac for our wedding. That thing has been put to really good use in the past year and a half. I vacuum nearly every day. For the record, this looks nothing like my vacuum. I just found this picture to be really funny for some reason. I like the grass in the background.

And other stuff. Chocolate cake, purses, showering, cleaning my ears, diet coke, the color black, and not watching reruns are a few other examples. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch some HGTV and eat a bowl of cereal. :)
5 comments:
Except you're only addicted to vacuuming because I'm addicted to dragging dirt into the house.
Um... you forgot Superman.... wait. Didn't you? Everyone isn't addicted to all things Superman, like me?
I love that we have the same addictions (most especially cute, cheap flats) except for TV (since we're poor). :) And I ate almost an entire box of chocolates yesterday. Ah.
haha! jesse has made me quite the chocolate addict since marriage (i never used to be so addicted to it before!) and i have always had a special place in my heart for cute shoes. and earrings. and hair accessories.
Nice try with the "poor" thing, Becca. We can out-poor you any old day!
And is it just my imagination, or do I look especially Albino-ey (copyright me on that awesome new word) in that picture?
Post a Comment