Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Picture-tacular

So I've finally gotten around to posting some pictures of our little getaway.
The first day in New York was a wet one.  It rained the entire day, and into the night.

Zack outside the theatre where they film David Letterman.  We stopped by the Hello Deli around the corner and saw Rupert, but Zack decided he was too shy to go for a picture there.
I got to see WICKED!

After Wicked, it had finally stopped raining, and someone offered to take a picture of the 2 of us with the lights of Times Square.
For all you fans of The Office, here's a shot of me with my favorite New York pizza place. :)
Day 2 (my birthday!) brought much nicer weather.  Here is me with the New York stock exchange... not the happiest place on earth right now.
My handsome husband with the beautiful Lady Liberty.

Isn't this Brooklyn Library just awesome?  We really liked Brooklyn.

Here's one of those New York waterfalls I mentioned in the previous post.

What a fun trip we had.


1 comments:

Tricia and Jon said...

Shanae now I'm jealous of your trip!