So I put some of the pictures of our ever-so-hot mini golf outing onto my computer so here they are. It's this fabulous little course that highlights some of the fun places in Philly.
Here's me with the Love statue
Zack at the museum of art
Zack with the liberty bell
Me at Independence Hall
So hot. So fun though.
In other news, we have happened upon (which makes it sound like it was effortless, and it wasn't. I acknowledge my husband's very hard work in this matter) a solution for our no cell phone reception in our apartment issue, and we will be switching to a new plan. This may happen as soon as tomorrow. We have decided to get smart phones this time around, and anyone who knows me will not be surprised to learn that I have settled on a pink phone- the Palm Centro to be exact. Now if I could just figure out how to put my nursing books on my phone, I could never again look upon that stupid PDA that I paid way too much for by Drexel's smothering decree. So when I said call me at the end of my last post, I meant to suggest that you may actually be able to get through now. Yay! For those who want to know exactly how we wiggled our way out of 2 cell phone contracts without paying any penalty fees, sorry. We enjoy this shroud of mystery and triumph we have surrounding us at the moment. Ok, ok, so we've told about a million people, and it really won't be too hard to milk extreme braggings out of me if you really want to (or frankly even if you don't want to).
Isn't this phone cute?

6 comments:
That phone is SO CUTE!! The gold course looks fun too!
I win for getting us a free subway ride, choosing a place for brunch and because I introduced you to that course. Yea, Franklin Square!
Maybe next time we go mini golfing, I'll have to start aiming my shots.
Don't pretend like you let me win. I won fair and square.
I'm not pretending like I let you win. I'm just saying that in the future I should take the time to aim my shots since you're such a formidable opponent.
Come now you two! We all know when a guy loses to a girl, he totally allowed her to win. But I've been to this course. It's fun!
Where is that mini golf place? I love mini golf and that looks like a really cute place!
Post a Comment