In case you haven't already heard...

Yes, we have a little girl on the way. We are both thrilled. She tried to be a little shy during out big ultrasound, but she eventually decided to show us that she's a girl. I think we would have been fine either way but I am very excited about all the fun girly things out there. Plus my sister just had a girl, so it'll be fun to have 2 girl cousins so close together.
Also, I know I have probably lost the few readers that I had due to my few and far between posts of late. Part of the problem is that my camera cord has gone missing, so I can't include photos in any of my posts right now. That makes blogging a lot more difficult for me. Let me just say that quite a few posts/updates are forthcoming. I just gotta figure out where that cord is hiding.
0 comments:
Post a Comment