I just uploaded the pictures from my phone onto my computer. Here is a random sampling of some of the photos that were on there. They were taken over the past several months.
Here's me taking a picture of Oliver pretending to take a picture of me.

Not really current events, but I got a kick out of it anyway.

The Haunted Mansion at Disneyworld in Florida.

A game of bowling on our most recent trip to Utah. Wow, we suck. And Zack whomped us.

A book I want to read.

Fountain show in Atlantic City

The Toms that I want

The mayor at the park during our ward party.

Isn't he the cutest little kid you've ever seen?

This is Oliver on the morning that his little sister Madeline was born. He stayed the night at our house while mom and dad were at the hospital. He just looked so cute.

A sign that a family member put on a hamper at work. I took a picture of it for Zack so that we could complain about all the grammatical and punctuation errors together. The name of the family has been covered for privacy reasons.

Chow time!

An awesome hat. I need one.

Zack holding baby Madeline.

I got into this itty bitty little space by parallel parking. Zack didn't even have to do it for me!

What you'll find in my pockets (or around my neck) during a day at work.

0 comments:
Post a Comment