Saturday, April 30, 2011

Polishing off vacations

Anyone else up for me giving up on finishing a detailed description of my vacation?
I'll just say that we spent our last day in Florida at the Animal Kingdom with Zack's parents. We had a complete blast. We rode all the best rides several times. We especially like Expedition Everest.

And we owe Zack's family a big huge thank you for making our Florida trip possible and for making it so much fun. Love you guys.

Just for the sake of getting caught up, I'll mention that less than a week after returning from Florida, we headed to Utah. My little brother Matthew gave his pre-mission talk in church and we wanted to be there. He did such a great job. I was really impressed. I can't believe my little Bubba is old enough to go on a mission. But he is. And he's out of the MTC now, in the California Roseville Mission. I am so proud of him. We really enjoyed getting to spend more time with family while we were visiting Utah also.

0 comments: