We have. The Becks were wild about the game, so we played with them. I was excited to try it but also a little reluctant because I'm not usually a big fan of strategy games. I ended up really liking it. It's a cooperative game, which means everyone works together to beat the game. It is also not as long as most strategy games. It only takes about 45 minutes to play. Anyway, the object is to cure 4 diseases before they can outbreak across the game board. Doesn't sound too bad, right? Well, it's hard. Really hard. We played probably a half dozen times or more before we finally won. We were 1 card away from losing, but we pulled it off. Way to go guys! Here's our winning game board.
And here are the triumphant disease conquerers.
Oh yeah!
1 comments:
WE LOVE THIS GAME!!!
And yeah, it basically destroyed us the first few times we played. But now we have beat it several times playing with 5 epidemic cards, so we're ready to bump it up to 6!
Post a Comment