Wow, it's been a few weeks since I've written. We've been having a good time.
2 weekends ago, we decided to go to the shore again, since it is still summer after all. We packed up and headed out to Wildwood, NJ.
We sat on the beach for a while on Friday, but decided it was a little too windy, so we hit up the boardwalk instead. We had a great time looking in the shops, munching on boardwalk food, and people watching. We also played glow-in-the-dark, 3D, pirate-themed mini golf, which was really fun. This picture isn't too awesome, but it gives you an idea of what it looked like.
That evening, we watched some fireworks on the beach while eating a funnel cake. Yum! We stayed in a tacky little motel that night. Frankly, most of Wildwood is pretty darn tacky. I guess that's part of its charm. On Saturday, we were able to actually get some beach time in. Then we packed up and headed home. Even though we had fun, I think I have decided that I don't need to go to Wildwood again. It's farther away than some of the other beaches; the beach is really long, meaning that it's quite to walk to get out to the ocean, especially when you're carrying all your beach gear; and it's pretty tacky. I just prefer other beaches.
Some updates on our trip to Utah are forthcoming.
0 comments:
Post a Comment